I don't know why it's not excepting my h2 as red need help now

I don't know why it's not excepting my h2 as red need help now

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

.red-text {
   color: red;                       } 
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp<h2><h2CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; SAMSUNG SM-G955U Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/5.4 Chrome/51.0.2704.106 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to th_

> emphasized text

_e challenge:

Hmm i am really not sure but it could be about HOW it is implemented into your code.

As I saw while a test, the CSS Code itself isn’t the problem.

Start with:

<html> (you also tried this??)

<style>

<!-- your style here -->

</style>

Yeah and I saw a little misstke with your ‘<’ ‘>’ You didn’t closed the one h2-element.

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp<h2><h2CatPhotoApp</h2>

like this:

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp<h2><h2**>**CatPhotoApp</h2>

I tres what u said but the h2 still shows up ass yellow can u see my hole code please I still need help

My h2 still showed up yellow can u see my code need it to red or show up white if it’s correct I think

**_

> strong text

_**

Can somebody tell me how to get my code to work h2 keeps saying it need to be read iv tryed what everyone said but nothing works and i cant move on

<style>
.red-text {
</style>

<h2 class=red-text >CatPhotoApp<h2>     
<h2**>**CatPhotoApp<h2> 
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

I even put the “” around red -text but it keeps showing up yellow I need to move on I’ve been stuck for 24 hours!!

If your code hasn’t changed from what you posted earlier you have too many h2 tags.

It should look more like this:

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<style>
.red-text {
</style>

<h2 class="red-text" >CatPhotoApp<h2>     

Now can you help me I deleted the extra h2s I had but the red text still shows up yellow and wont work till it goes white now can u help me

<style>
.red-text {
</style>

Now tell me why red text still is yellow and it dosent work

<style>
.red-text {
</style>

Is this correct because the computer dosen t think so

_**[quote=“PerryChalmers, post:7, topic:147756, full:true”]
If your code hasn’t changed from what you posted earlier you have too many h2 tags.

It should look more like this:

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }
</style>

I’ve edited your posts for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, remember to precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Your <h2> tag does not have a closing tag. Closing tags start with </. You have two opening <h2> tags.

<style>
.red-text {
</style>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball 
run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Tell me what’s wrong with my code

Nothing is wrong with the latest code you posted as seen below:

<style>
.red-text {
</style>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball 
run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

You probably just need to close your browser and come back in.

NOTE: Please do not keep posting the same thing over and over and also use the 3 backticks as I mentioned a couple posts back if you post any more code. Without the backticks, no one can see the code.

You are missing the } after the red;

Also make sure there aren’t any spaces after each of your lines…

This caused mine not to work

You are missing the } after red;

Also make sure you don’t have any spaces after each of your lines of text…

The spaces caused mine not to work

I think this is exactly correct…

h2 class=“red-text”>CatPhotoApp

You’re missing the curly bracket before

it works…thanks!