I don't know why it's not working in both the ways

I tried all the possible solutions for both of them and still unable to fix them.Also i made changes to the app before pushing but still :frowning:

Where are you trying to push it to? Do you have a github repo somewhere you want it to update? If you have a repo somewhere you want to push it to, you can add the URL like this:

git remote add origin <URL>

So if your github name was naimiii and your project was just called udacity-nano-degree, then git remote add origin https://github.com/naimiii/udacity-nano-degree.git would let you push your code to it. Note: in order for that to work , you will need to go to your github and make a repo for the project called udacity-nano-degree. If it doesn’t exist, you’ll get that error every time you try to push it.

Let me know if that helped.

Yeah i already have a github repo.

It thinks you’re using a monorepo structure, and the version of babel-eslint in the parent folder conflicts with the one that is installed as part of cra

You have a project folder with a package.json and some dependencies. You are trying to install create react app as a subfolder of this

As explained [as much as was possible] in the other thread, you have a got a git repo cloned into a git repo. These are two seperate issues (albeit connected as one is causing the other, and possibly vice versa)

No , in udacity nano degree folder I created a cra folder. there’s only 1 package.json file.

when i create anew branch and push the code to the github repo then it’s still behaving weird. Look at these screenshots.

Thanks but i want to add my all small projects into the one main folder . Hope you got my point.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

In future, can you please, please, please explain what you are trying to do up front, not several hours later. Just provide some kind of context.

That last post is the critical piece of information that you didn’t explain despite being asked over and over again to do so, across two threads.

Thanks your suggestions but all these projects are a part of my nano-degree that’s why i will make a one big folder for my easiness. Hope you understand.