I got a job :-)

I got a job :-)

Great story and great advice! I especially agree with your implied comment about HR departments. Their job is to tell you there are no jobs. The way to find a great job is to talk with the hiring authorities–the people that can actually hire you.

I have a three page document that summarizes this approach and I’m happy to send it to anyone who requests it.

Btw, I recently retired from a 30 year career in IT consulting and training, and am currently helping several folks with their job searches.

Andy

First of all, congratulations! Second, thanks for sharing your story. I find myself at the beginning of this crazy journey and am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. You have proved that it just takes perseverance to help it all come together in the end.

Congratulations dear

From January, when I lost my job because of our R&D office was closed, I decided to be a software developer instea

Congratulations! Your story encourages me!

good job! :+1: (man, your lucky)

Congratulations Luckily i’m also got a jobs as a software developer thanks to jobz.pk :yum:

@elisecode247
congratulation on your new job and thank you sooo sooooo very much for posting, that is exactly the kind of motivation I needed.

And all of best wishes in your current Job.

This is really inspiring. Congrats!

congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:
thanks for sharing your insights on the process

Congratulations! I hope you will have a great time.

Congratulations and all the best for your bright future.

A bit late to the game, though I wanted to say congratulations! I’m sure this has been an amazing journey for you thus far. Definitely looking forward to a “Life as A Developer” story from you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations have a good life ahead

1 Like

It was so nice to read your story really motivated me. Congratulation and have a good life

Glad to hear…Many Congratulations

Many Many Congratulations Elise! As you know that we live in competition and the world has now become a global village. For that reason, we have to produce our hard work on continues basis. However, the area you have chosen is currently the best one as well as on demand. But make sure first you need to create your goodwill after that think about earning. It doesn’t mean you are not allowed to earn money, as you are working solely so for the time being earn a small profit and slowly and gradually go to higher.

Ingic

Congrats and thanks for sharing. This is very encouraging for me as I am doing what I don’t really like and feel stuck. I work in the IT but not an IT gal, just doing some administration, marketing and stuff like that.

This is amazing. Congrats!

Thank you for sharing! This is very inspiring, your perseverance is admirable.

1 Like