I got a job :-)

I got a job :-)

@elisecode247
congratulation on your new job and thank you sooo sooooo very much for posting, that is exactly the kind of motivation I needed.

And all of best wishes in your current Job.

This is really inspiring. Congrats!

congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:
thanks for sharing your insights on the process

Congratulations! I hope you will have a great time.

Congratulations and all the best for your bright future.

A bit late to the game, though I wanted to say congratulations! I’m sure this has been an amazing journey for you thus far. Definitely looking forward to a “Life as A Developer” story from you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations have a good life ahead

1 Like

It was so nice to read your story really motivated me. Congratulation and have a good life

Glad to hear…Many Congratulations

Many Many Congratulations Elise! As you know that we live in competition and the world has now become a global village. For that reason, we have to produce our hard work on continues basis. However, the area you have chosen is currently the best one as well as on demand. But make sure first you need to create your goodwill after that think about earning. It doesn’t mean you are not allowed to earn money, as you are working solely so for the time being earn a small profit and slowly and gradually go to higher.

Ingic

Congrats and thanks for sharing. This is very encouraging for me as I am doing what I don’t really like and feel stuck. I work in the IT but not an IT gal, just doing some administration, marketing and stuff like that.

This is amazing. Congrats!

Thank you for sharing! This is very inspiring, your perseverance is admirable.

1 Like

nice! I very happy for you!

Congratulations and your advices are helpful

Thank you for sharing the story! It’s very inspiring to me [url=https://ufa007.co][url]: p

I was able to find good information from your blog posts.

Update? I’m curious how things have gone for you over these paste couple of years. I’ll be 40 in a couple years and I sort of always wonder how us mature folks are doing in the market.

Thank you so much for the success story. Very encouraging. I am still learning and pray that I will one day post a success story like this. Thank you for the advice.

Congratulations, and thank you very much for sharing your story. Stories like your gives us fun-employed folks hope and strengthens our resolve to continue down this path.

I wish you the best of luck in your new career path!