I may have taken my Quote Machine a bit further than necessary...but

…I still have a todo list stuffed into the top of my html doc. :stuck_out_tongue:

(content notice: might be mildly distasteful like fart jokes)

Hey Guys, I spent the vast majority of my practice today working on just one project. I’m really proud of it, so I’ll share my close-to-final creation. Make sure you get to BAC level 0.10! To think that this morning jQuery was a mystery to me. The funny thing is, I hardly drink.

Comments on my coding are definitely welcome, however feel free just to have a chuckle and move on.

thats hilarious what does src do in you chain of smashed bottle imgs?

The src points to 4-5 different broken bottle images, and the jQuery code on the “Another, Bartender!” button basically just takes the src from the neighboring bottle to keep them cycling every time you hit the button. I felt under-prepared regarding jQuery so I tried to use a decent amount of it in the project so I’d be forced to learn. I have no idea why they introduced it really early on, then only came back to it for a second later in the lessons. For me, it would have been better to get that information in a solid block. I can tell I’m making progress though, so I’m just going to keep at it!