I neen an urgent help

I neen an urgent help

Tell us what’s happening:

Hi there; I faced a problem during working at CSS. The color does not change into red when I I write CSS style . Could you help me ,Please?

Your code so far

<style>h2{color:blue;}</style>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2743.116 Safari/537.36 Edge/15.15063.

Link to the challenge:

You are half way there. You successfully created the style section with the correct h2 selector definition, but you deleted your entire h2 element (seen below) which you were supposed to add the class to:

<h2 style="color: red">CatPhotoApp</h2>

The instructions do not say to delete the h2 element. The instructions say:

Delete your h2 element’s style attribute and instead create a CSS style element.

Dear Randelldawson,

Thank you for reply . I want to attach you the step I reached . I would like you to discover my mistake and guide me .
With best regards.

If you are still not passing the challenge, it would be easier for us to help if you copied/pasted your entire code into a reply to this thread.

To enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Dear randelldawson,
The problem has been solved thank you for your efforts.
With best wishes