I solved my first algorithm challenge!

It may not seem like that big of a feat, but ever since I started to learn how to code I’ve second-guessed and berated myself with thoughts of not being good enough or smart enough to learn.

I’m going through one of the roughest points in my life and learning to code has actually taught me a lot about coping. For instance, if you’re faced with a difficult problem (in your personal life or in coding), just take it step-by-step and be patient. As long as you keep at it and approach it with the attitude of simply wanting to learn, you’re sure to find a solution. It may take minutes, hours, or even days, but you’re only getting closer the more you try. You’re already in a better position now than you were moments ago! There are also a ton of other people who’ve had the same problem and the beauty of that is you don’t have to feel alone or inadequate for being the only person struggling with it, and you can look to them as resources to learn from! I know this all sounds cheesy and cliché, but it’s really worked for me :smile:

5 Likes

Glad to hear it is working for you. Keep it up!

Congratulations! :tada: Very encouraging, not cheesy. :slight_smile: