I would like to hear some suggestions about my frist project - The Tribute Page

I have been working hard on this round the clock for the past 2-3 days . I know it’s a lot of time for a simple project as such. But as a beginner I had to learn a lot on the way.
I want to hear your suggestions about how I can make it better ? Or what changes I should adopt in the future. If I’m following some wrong methods please let me know.
Any constructive criticism is welcome.
Here is the link to the Project : The Tribute Page

Hi @hari2897, your page looks good but there are some things you should revisit;

• codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.

• you have things you can clean up in CSS and HTML
  • it’s a design choice but centering the tribute info makes it harder to read. It would be easier if thing were aligned left

• Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links

• this is a nit but I look at your tribute page and I see he “touched a billion hearts” and “looked at the moon while we slept” and I see a lot of awards you mention but I have no idea what this man did

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestion.
I’ll look at the codepen page about the lean up.
I’ll try to left align and see how it goes. It was choice to center align thinking it would look better.
And yes, I forgot the main point as to include what he did, Here in India there is no one who would not know him right now , So I forgot about it . My bad. Btw he is the CEO of ISRO ( Indian Space Research Organization )

1 Like