If I can. So can you

Hey Cabra503, how are you feeling ?

Congratulations broo, all things we do with our heart knowing what we want we achieve it.

Your effort brought this to you, keep going and be the best coder in that place.

1 Like

Hi @CaBra503 . I just finished the Front End Certification and I’m looking for a job as a junior developer. Your story is inspirational, and it helps the rest of us to motivate and to keep fighting. Also you gave me interesting tips to approach my job hunting process. (Google Templates! )

Regards!

1 Like

That’s great to hear, especially for someone constantly plagued by self-doubt. Thanks for the inspiration.

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope your new employment goes really well for you. From someone who started FCC recently, it’s inspiring to hear that all your persistence has paid off! :smiley:

2 Likes

Apply to any and every job. To further hit home the use a different lay out, Within a week of changing lay outs I had landed several calls 2 interviews and my current position.

It’s hard to describe what I’m feeling. But When I drive into work the last mile is nothing but anxiety and constant thoughts of “HOLY CRAP Is this for real?!” But I’m also excited, happy, eager, and optimistic for the future I will build for those I love. Most of all when I get in front of the keyboard at work, I feel confident that I know what I’m doing. If I don’t, I can figure it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

I really appreciate your reply with details. I am now encouraged to get back on that horse again after being squeezed out of code school and left with negative self-talk that I will not be able to do this. #lookingformybootstraps

1 Like

Congrats mate, hope this leads to many more opportunities.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new job! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Could you post a link of the google resume template you used?

2 Likes

Those boot straps are right there on the shoes you lace up every day already. :slight_smile: You got this. Even if its just 5 minutes a day.

Here is a link to a template that I used, I changed the layout to one relatively similar when I began applying to jobs. So I went ahead and put that same structure onto this one.

I wouldnt copy and paste this and use as your resume tho…

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story!

1 Like

Ditto agree. No one can believe in you but yourself.

1 Like