I'm confused.Please help

Hey I have zero knowledge of programming.
I’m confused which language I should learn at first.
Please help me.

what you want to do?

if you are interested in web development, the freecodecamp curriculum teaches HTML/CSS and JavaScript

2 Likes

Thank you so much.
Do they teach Python programming language?

freecodecamp doesn’t have a python course, but if you need help there is a #python subforum you can use to ask your questions (and there are also various threads with sources you can use to learn from)

I can’t understand this brother

the freecodecamp curriculum is not compatible with a mobile device, it is recommended you use a desktop device

Anyway, when you ask for help for a challenge, you need to provide your code and the challenge link, otherwise people don’t know how to help you
if you use the “Ask for Help” button it creates a precompiled post that already include those things

Oh i see.
Anyway Thanks for your kind information

braindumpspro has the efforts of so many professionals that can be seen through the quality of mock tests on the site.Used the cisco ccnp 300-101 exam test on this site and practiced a lot.The online practice ccnp tests on the site braindumpspro are updated. I found out that they cover all the topics and this made me strong in creating and using arrays and working with inheritance easily.Your all confusion solved if you are use cisco ccnp 300-101 exam practice test.

Source: https://www.braindumpspro.com/300-101-exam-cram.html