I saw the code on github and the person who created is no longer available to help me out with it. I came here because I’m optimistic I will get answers. Thanks in advance.
Check out the code here on: CodePen
What I want are:
- There should NOT be a ‘Check Answer’ button
- User selects an option and sees the explanation immediately without having to click any button
- There should be a ‘Next’ button in every question except the last [Clicking ‘Next’ should lead to the next question]
- User can skip any question by just clicking the ‘Next’ button
- There should be a ‘Submit’ button (under the ‘Next’ button) in every question [Clicking ‘Submit’ should End the quiz and Return user’s score and percentage]
- At the end of the quiz, there should be a ‘Summary’ button which shows details of the user’s performance, showing questions with the answers selected and whether those answers are correct (in green with a check symbol, ) or wrong (in red with an ☒) together with the correct answers if the user is wrong. Where the user skips the question, there should be a message in bracket, (you skipped this question) and in red, under the question before the options. However, the correct answer should be in green. I know this is much to ask but one can find a clearer picture of all the screenshot below:
- There should be a ‘Retake Quiz’ button that shows ONLY at the TOP of the ‘Summary Page’.
@QuincyLarson please, this means a lot to me. Kindly spread this around for me. Thanks for helping.