I'm in a community of volunteers creating a platform to help people who are homeless around the world. Want to join me? (React, Meteor, Sys Admin, UX/UI, Backend, App Dev)

We do have plenty of beginner devs joining our project often. Your learning would be self-led. You’d be assigned an issue and then research how to solve it.

We are a supportive community ready to help with issues you get stuck on. If using our project to learn from an early stage then it would be a good idea to do a course alongside it, like the React tutorial.

Hi Andy,
would also like to help:removed

1 Like

What are the requirements? I am a beginner; and I am actually learning react (hope to finish that part in 1 or 2 days :slight_smile: ); if i can be helpful please let me know and i will happily help.

1 Like

Ok ,am ready to join here is my gmail
removed

1 Like

Sorry the forum doesn’t allow me to post links. Google for ‘Brighter Tomorrow Map’

@Kurtony I think you would set the requirements yourself. We have a list of Missions which have been posted, and you’d browse them looking for one you feel comfortable tackling.

With our forum available to ask more experienced devs for advice if you run into issues you can’t resolve.

I think it is this… I found it via the contributors from the above link

1 Like

Yeah, that will be lovely…

1 Like

Hello! I’d like to join! removed

1 Like

Cool. DM me your email :slightly_smiling_face:

Really glad bt here is my gmail removed

1 Like

I’ve emailed everyone who sent me the email addresses, or posted them here. Check your spam if you didn’t get them. I’m looking forwards to working to make the world kinder with all of you :slight_smile:

Say hi in the introductions thread when you can and lets rock!

1 Like

Hey, I’d be happy to help - marmotfriendAThotmailDOTcom

1 Like

I just emailed you :slight_smile:

Cool im actually learning react!

I’m interested but I’m beginner I know HTML CSS

@JavaScripty @MaheshPawar97 There’s plenty of tasks in the todo list so i’m sure you can find something that matches the stage of learning you’re at. Send me your email address in a DM if you’d like to join in and i’ll send our welcome email

Fantastic project!

Sending you my email address :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please check you DM. I’ve sent you my email address.

1 Like

@WhisperPntr @MaheshPawar97 I’ve just sent you both an email. I’m excited to have you joining in our hope-filled mission! :slight_smile: