Implementing google recaptcha with auth0 universal login

Hi everyone,

Has anyone implemented google recaptcha(v2, v3) with auth0. I am trying to implement it with rules but, can’t find any good documentation on how to implement it, I saw this topic in auth0 community but, don’t know how to implement it. I am using aws-node, CMS, api-gateway, google-recaptcha, auth0. Thanks in advance

I am using auth0 to manage users, authentication and authorization and I already have implemented that, so I already use auth0, my question is how to implement google recaptcha with their universal login. Thanks

Thank you @kerafyrm02, the recaptcha part is pretty straight forwarded, all I need there are the SITE KEY and SECRET KEY which I already have and I’ve implemented them without auth0, I know it’s easy without auth0 but, I need it with auth0. Thanks for your help I really appreciate it. by the way again I use aws-lambda, serverless, and auth0

Thank you @kerafyrm02 and anyone who has tried to give me a suggestion. I was able to implement it using a webtask and sending down captcha field as user_metadata then verify it from webtask. I hope that helps anyone who would try to implement that after me

Hi @hano, I’d like to have a look at your definitive solution.
Can you please pass me your code as I can apply it to our auth0 register process? Thanks.