Intermediate algorithms practical examples

Hey everyone!

I completed the intermediate algorithms about month ago (wow that was tough) and I wanted a place to collect them all for future reference. Additionally, I didn’t really see any practical examples as to how they might work on a website. So I made one!

Hopefully this helps you if you’re like me and needed to see how all this web stuff ties together. Let me know what you think.

IREL PBBY!

Nice way to show your javascript skills in your portfolio by using your challenge solutions.
The cash register input fields look a little off and the output is not the easiest to read right away.
The other four look great.

It’s an awesome idea. Based on your personal web page I’m guessing you put this together pretty quick but with a little more time might be able to make it look really slick.

1 Like

Thanks or the feedback, DZ and randell!

I had reworked the cash register thinking that it wouldn’t be sensical to have the user enter the entire cash-in-drawer for each transaction despite that being one of the original arguments for the challenge.

However, I totally agree that returning the change as the object in the function is confusing so I’ll keep working to tweak that.

LBH EBPX QHQR!

:wink: :fire: