Introduce Yourself to Us!

Introduce Yourself to Us!

Tell us a little bit about yourself! What have you been learning and working on? What are you planning to do next? Have you been attending our in-person meetups or watching our talks on Twitch or YouTube?

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I recently started my new position as a software engineer at Oracle Netsuite, but the learning has only begun for me. I’m working on levelling up my React and Sass skills since my focus is on the front end. I have been attending Techlahoma meetups including freeCodeCamp OKC since 2017 and I try to catch the stream if I’m not able to make it in person.

1 Like

Hello fellow freecodecampers, my name is Alex. I’ve been working for a biotechnology company in OKC for the last 4 years. I’ve been attending Techlahoma meetups since early 2017. I’ve been focusing on improving my skills in python and learning more about web development in general. I’m currently learning how to use the Django and Angular frameworks to build web sites.

2 Likes

I’m a leader of freeCodeCamp OKC. I’ve been a software developer for 13 years, and I’ve been working with ASP.NET MVC lately. Next, I’d like to learn Angular and to find more opportunities for consulting and teaching. Say hi to me the next time you’re at one of our meetups or watching a live stream!