Introduction to HTML5 Elements 20

Introduction to HTML5 Elements 20

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<main>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in  the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.<p>
</main>

I am having issue with HTML5. It is giving me this error. ( Make sure each of your p elements has a closing tag.The closing main tag should come after the second closing paragraph tag.)

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Some test ran and some things did not pass. Fortunately the tests also output an error message indicating which tests failed and why they failed.

Make sure each of your p elements has a closing tag.

Have you checked those carefully?

The closing main tag should come after the second closing paragraph tag.

This could be a result of the problem indicated in the first message since it would involve finding a second closing p tag

How can I resolve this issue. I have tried everything and also followed the instructions from video but i does not work.

@abubakar.macc Pay close attention to each character used in the video for that lesson, and compare it to your code carefully. while we could point out the error(s) and re-write the code, it would serve you much better to figure it out more on your own. Small details are very important to make sure you pass the lesson!

Hint: the main element should contain more than one element inside of it. Also, most elements (unless stated otherwise in the lessons) should have both an opening tag <p> and a closing tag </p>.

Hope this helps!