Introduction to HTML5 Elements (5)

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> 

<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch stratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip stretched.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Hi !

Well done with the second <p></p> you have added.

Now the issue is you did not add the <main> tag before the first <p>Kitty ...<p> and the </main> after the second <p>Purr jump ...</p>.

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>
     Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.
</p>

</main>

Hope this help !

1 Like

Good afternoon
for me where i have problem is with the p element need to have the first few words of the text kitty ipsum but in the same time the text need to have one main?
Thanks in advance

Thank you so much I had no clue you had to do that it didn’t say in video.