Introduction to HTML5 Elements, help

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Google Chrome (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.109 Safari/537.36.

What is the problem you are running into?

You need to have two p elements inside a main element.

Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag.

Here’s a second p element I created, but it seems incorrect as I can’t move to the next stage. Any clue what the issue(s) could be? Thanks.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Post the full code you have.

Use the forum code formatting by pressing the </> button on the comment box up top and pasting the code where it says “type or paste code here”.

Edit: @m4v3r1ck Is both your p elements nested inside a main element?

I see. Yea, I am guessing they aren’t nested well enough. Let me try pasting the exact stuff I created as you requested.

Just in case you are really stuck. This is how the nesting should look.

<main>
  <p></p>
  <p></p>
</main>

Now the p elements are nested inside the main element. Do this with the two p elements with the kitty ipsum text.

Thanks a lot. Figured it along the line. Appreciated. :fist:t5: