Introduction to HTML5 Elements HTML Tags

Tell us what’s happening:
Hey, I do not get what is meant with: The main element should have two paragraph elements as children. I tried literally everything that came to my mind and I am sure it is something super easy but I do not get what I am supposed to do.

Your code so far
grafik

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0.

It is much better if you post your code instead of a screenshot, as we would be more efficient in helping you

I see only one child element of the main element, not two. Reread the challenge description, there is written you need to add something there.

<main>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

How do I add a second child element then ?

In the same way you added the first p element, write it in there

<parent>
   <child></child>
</parent>

<main>
<p>
<child>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</child>
</p>
</main>

Like this ?

No, the child element is not a valid element in html, but that was showing you the relationship between two html elements, when you nest one element inside an other, the outer element becomes the parent element and the inner one the child element

main should have two childs, and I am sure in the challenge description there is written what you need to write there

Here, these are the challenges instructions, you are actually missing the first p element that was already existing in the challenge before you started changing the code

Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag.

Oh my god I feels SO stupid right now. Sorry for wasting your time and thanks a lot.