Introduction to HTML5 Elements ? I have added everything

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</P>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Hi,

Good news! Your code is perfect base on the challenge request.

Change your closing</P> to lowercase</p> and you should be good to pass the test.

Hope this helps!

this is the gap in your code.

Note: All challenges on FCC is very strict and teach us the ability to pay attention to small details (One of the major Best Programmer habit). Try to keep it in mind and you will be good for the rest of the journey.

Happy coding!

Hope this help !

Thank you very much!! I didn’t notice it!

Pleasure!

Happy coding journey!

Hey, I would like to suggest in future coding bro, you close your opening tag immediately before closing it. That way you could avoid some annoying bugs. Thanks. Happy coding