Introduction to HTML5 Elements v

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>
        Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.0.1508 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

I don’t know what your question is but, you forgot to add the main tag to your code.

what is the main tag code I am just a learner but I have been trying to figure it out this for almost 2 days but I cannot pass this level

thanks you

vishnu

I have tried so many 1000 times and all my tag are the same as you mentioned with

and end with

but still failed and just started as a learner in coding just fresh Its been 3 days since I started but still in this same page

Your code should have one main element.
The main element should have two paragraph elements as children.
The opening main tag should come before the first paragraph tag.
The closing main tag should come after the second closing paragraph tag.

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

What is one main element