(Introduction to HTML5 Elements)

Hi I 'm back.but with a different account because that i see is the free code camp has changed.I create a new account and I lost my two certifications but i don’t worry because i believe to me and i have started the challenges from begining with the new account!!Can you help me I don’t understand what to do I think that when I find the solution I say "Ohh that was so simple"but now I need some help in that challenge!!Can you help me??

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main><p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p></main>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main><p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Thank that I would say that is so simple!!