Introduction to HTML5 Elements.....😢

Introduction to HTML5 Elements.....😢

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratchrd sunbathe,shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; SM-G610F Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.116 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

Please explain your problem so we can help you.

I also face same problem! plz solve this challenges.

You need to add a <main> tag before and after the <p> tags.

You need a <main> tag…
And inside this, you need two<p> tags…
And within those <p>tags, you need to include the text given in instructions…
Below is the solution, but I strongly recommend trying on your own…
Hope this helps… :slight_smile:

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p>
</main>

the test says to add a a main tag before and after the paragraph… i added header tag still the tests isnt complete

Hey @axyrocks, if you could post your latest code, it will be easier to help.
Even better is make a new topic for your problem.

Please use the Ask for Help button located on the challenge if you have questions about your own code instead of tagging your question on the end of an old thread.

Thank you.