Is anyone else watching Silicon Valley?

Another Silicon Valley fan here. Have been watching since its inception and boy did it blow my initial expectations. They actually nailed it!

I have watched IT Crowd, it’s not on par with Silicon Valley though. And Mr. Robot is just @_@ absolutely fantastic. Waiting eagerly for the second season.

Just started watching this show this year and can’t get enough of this incredibly funny (and realistic) portrayal of Silicon Valley.

I love that show, especially that D2F algorithm bit was pure gold.

Yep. It’s my favorite show on TV, and that’s saying something because I don’t watch a lot of TV. I tune in every Sunday.

Bachman is my favorite character. AVIATO. :slight_smile:

Awesome show…i am addicted to it :D…dint know how important it is to have active users rather than no. of installations :wink:

1 Like

YES
I love that show, I just watched all the episodes. Beyond hilarious and it’s got a lot to teach. I saw plenty interviews and yes, what happened to Big Head as far as his second employment shenanigan actually happened to someone at Microsoft. Also, lots of people from the area agree that the show is accurate, almost painfully so, which taught me a lot about the culture I’m entering. I hope all this fresh new blood helps…maybe we’ll see apps like…“mattress age” or “sugar in the cupboard is low.”

This show is so, so funny with quirky characters and extremely interesting storylines. It gives viewers an inside view of the difficulties in getting a project off the ground.

It’s a shame we’ve only got one more episode left this season. But I guess having so few episodes is what keeps the quality high.

I almost never watch movies or show twice but I binge-watched it again last weekend and I think it might actually have been funnier the second time around. LOL

Yes ! It’s one of my favorites too :grinning: