Is there a good boilerplate avaiable for React and Expressjs with basic features like

Is there a good boilerplate avaiable for React and Expressjs with basic features like

I am looking for a boilerplate for React, Redux, and ExpressJs that includes Basic features of most of the webapps, like Login/Signup, Files Uploading/Retrieving, Email Sending, etc.

I need some suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Since you may not always need Redux, it would not make much sense to me to have such a boilerplate. Redux is already a boilerplate-like, so you just incorporate it if it is needed. Also, since React is front-end and Express is backend, there would not be a boilerplate, because you may or may not need React for a project which works with Express on the backend and vice-versa.

This was the first thing I found when I typed in react Express seed github. I’m sure you can find something better though.

It’s worth making your own so you understand how it all works and then you can clone that repo every time you want to start a new project. It does take time though.