Is there a third pane in the JS section?

I hope this is the correct place to ask this.

When I went through the html/css training pages, there were three panes on each page.
The left pane had instructions
the middle pane was for typing
the right pane had the output from the html/css

The js section only appears to have two panes. on the left for instructions and on the right for my answers.

I am wondering if I’m missing something, because of this sentence in the hints for the “MadLibs” example:

We have provided a framework for testing your results with different words. The tests will run your function with several different inputs to make sure all of the provided words appear in the output, as well as your extra strings.

Where is this output?

(By the way, This page makes absolutely no sense to me. I only “passed” it because I copied the answer from the hints page. But I don’t know what I am supposed to learn from this page.)

Thanks. Got it on the output. I think the hint page might need to be redone so it doesn’t tell me I can “test my output with different words.” Since there is no output.

This is the first time I’ve copy/pasted the answer. I tried several answers similar to the “correct” answer, it returned error messages such as

wordBlanks("cat", "little", "hit", "slowly") should contain all of the passed in words separated by non-word characters (and any additional words in your madlib).

Where the heck do cat, little, hit, and slowly come from? I didn’t use them.

By then I was so confused as to what I was supposed to do that I gave up and copy/pasted.

If I haven’t driven you away, can you let me know the functional difference between my answer:

result = "The " + myNoun + "ate a " + myAdjective + "very " + myVerb + myAdverb + ".";

and

result+= "My "+myAdjective+" "+myNoun+" "+myVerb+" very "+myAdverb+".";

which is the answer that passed.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.