Is there better solution for smoothing this up?

EDIT: @PortableStick solved. Sorry for second pen i need it for demonstrating my question, so it might be different at moment u looking this question, i hope description of problemo will explain

Here is short example, two divs, by clicking first it goes left ( erase ) , and one below goes up, replacing place of first.
*I’ll fix this algorithm to be more adaptive not just “first-second” classes, when know there is not better solution

Here is short code:

Here in short code for me all looks smooth
But here in bigger project, when it need to be setup to ( display: none *clicked on first div ) , looks like all goes repaint self (moves/shake), and looks ugly

Well, to start, line 64 needs to be this.items.push, otherwise it fails to load. But once I do that, I think I can see what you’re talking about. The other elements shift slightly. It’s hard to catch, but once you see it, it’s painfully obvious - everything is shifting because the scroll bar goes away. I made the issue go away with this:

body {
    height: 1000px;
}

Obviously, you don’t need to keep it at 1000px, but you could also hide the scroll bar. I hope this helps, but I might not be seeing the same issue you are (I’m using latest Safari).

1 Like

Yes, that helps. I’m using Version 50.0.2661.102 (64-bit) Google Chrome
Thanks also for this.items.push