Javascript Quiz

Hey y’all, I deviated from the freeCodeCamp curriculum and based some projects off of From Zero to Front End Hero to get a bit more practice with Javascript!

Since I’ve never done something like it, I was hoping to get some feedback about a Javascript Quiz. I’m looking for bugs that went unnoticed or some fun ideas I can implement to improve my coding and improve the user experience!

Thanks for checking it out, and I definitely recommend everyone to attempt this project for more practice!

I did not know the answers to the first 3 questions.
Perhaps if I could choose a different category?
Also, it would be nice to know if I (even accidentally) got the question correct.
How many questions are there?
I like what you have done so far, and would like to see the final project.

Having separate quizzes in different categories is definitely a thing I think I can implement! Thanks for the suggestion

There are 20 questions, and I purposely hid whether or not the user got the correct answer so that they wouldn’t be able to go back and guess again. Maybe I’ll show the answers at the very end of the quiz!

Thanks so much for the feedback, I appreciate it

I can see that stopping them from trying again is a valid concern. At the end of the quiz would be great, so we can learn from our mistakes…

I look forward to seeing the next version.