Join an open-source community

I guess I’ll trust it. Your extensive github use, membership of reputable orgs, it’s OSS, etc. lead me to trust… Which really might not be good… this is how people get pwned, lol.

So we don’t need users? How does it work, and can a user of the project join other organizations, as well allow people to join theirs?

Yeah, I’m in 3 orgs myself.

It makes it easier to assign someone to work on a feature if they are in your org, among other things.

So we don’t need users? How does it work, and can a user of the project join other organizations, as well allow people to join theirs?

Well, OrgManager providers the portal, getting users is your job. We simply make things easier by letting you share a link to join instead of asking GitHub username, waiting for a response, sending invitation…

1 Like

Oh, I see. Very convenient. Thanks!

1 Like

Have you considered rolling in a similar process for handling Trello and Slack invites with the same one off / one page solution?

That’s a related PITA :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you considered rolling in a similar process for handling Trello and Slack invites with the same one off / one page solution?

There are already existing solutions for Slack/Trello, but if you want, you can open an issue in the issue tracker and I’ll look into it :smile:

That’s a related PITA :slight_smile:

What’s a PITA? (Sorry, not english native)

UK/Aus : Pain in the arse.

US: Pain in the ass.

Same sentiment, regardless of continent :slight_smile:

3 Likes