Judge me harshly

It is weird how different it is to work on a project for yourself instead of others. Help me to improve, I welcome all critiques.
-Kyle

There’s no menu button on -xs. On -lg the site looks overwhelmed by images - there’s a little bit of text next to humongous pictures. On -md it looks decent. I like those staircase-ish positioned links. They fit nicely with the background image.

Nice use of js.
Contact form could be centered.
Nice use of the gallery.

Thank you I was going for image heavy as I have a plan for it while it expands. I will fix the menu button however.

Thank you, I agree. I moved the separation between it and contact information to the center

Too harsh, maybe?

It looks fine to me. I think it might be better if each section were the height of the viewport, and the contact buttons at the top stick out from the design in a way I find glaring. Maybe remove the left border? Also, be very wary of posting your email as plain text. It’s really easy for nefarious types to write a bot that crawls the web looking for phone numbers, physical addresses, and emails with which they may do not-so-nice things.

Thanks! No just funny. I changed the buttons, I agreed with that. I also removed my email/phone, much appreciated advice.Which left border are you speaking of?

I was thinking about the left borders on the buttons. If they had the same background color as the area behind them, it would look like the buttons were popping up from the page. Something like this should work:

.buttons {
    border-left: none;
}

The border-left declaration has to come after any other border settings you make. I’m not certain it would look fabulous or anything, just a thought.

I messed around with your design to see if I could do what I was thinking. This is pretty close, but needs some color work:

.soc {
  position:absolute;
  border:2px solid #999;
  border-left: none; //added
  border-bottom-left-radius: 0; //added
  border-top-left-radius: 0; //added
  background-color:#ddd; //changed
  width: 50px;
  color:#000;
  font-family:"Arial Black", Gadget, sans-serif;
  box-shadow: 8px 0 6px -1px grey; //changed to make the shadow just show on the right
}

I’m just toying around, though. It doesn’t look bad how it is.