Kitty Ipsum/Font Size of an Element

Tell us what’s happening:
The font size was the easy part! I have nice green boxes with check-marks next to everything EXCEPT this:

“Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text.”

The first few words of the additional text (which is btw, the exact opposite of what the directions said to do. The directions said to enter the text, NOT enter only the first few words of it). So I thought, if it’s only the first few words they want, then it’s only the first few they’ll get. So I removed most of them. Didn’t work. Then I remembered that often, when people say “A few,” they really mean, “Three,” so I removed all but three. Still didn’t work, even with the size at 100% like they suggested. I even tried the “div” code that someone said worked, but it didn’t work for me.

I tried this for days, finally got frustrated enough to walk away for over two weeks, then today I was determined to get it! But it’s back to being frustrated, so if anyone has any ideas, please help!

Your code so far

<style>
  p {
    font-size: 16px;
  }
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scrached. </p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

You forgot the > in the second <p> element.

When you see a glowing red tag in your code, it’s a sign that somethings wrong with your syntax.