Laptop stickers with "freeCodeCamp" more visible

If the point of the laptop stickers is to attract attention to Free Code Camp, or so you can be recognised as a camper, I think “Free Code Camp” should be as readable-from-a-distance as possible, i.e. the largest (or only) part of the sticker.

1 Like

Like this:

Thanks for the feedback, Will. We may try and create some wider ones in the future. The main problem is our community’s name is quite long (12 characters, plus the icon). So it doesn’t lend itself well to a symmetrical sticker size.

What do you mean by a symmetrical size? Here’s a photo of my use case. I’d put the new sticker where the old one is.

I mean a shape where every side is the same length (or in this case, the sticker is circular). We would need a completely different sticker shape in order to fit the freeCodeCamp logo on it.

Hi, I haven’t been on here for awhile, but I did do some work on here. How can I get a sticker for my laptop?

I’d be happy to send you my spare one.

I was going to suggest the shop but it looks like they overhauled it and the only thing in there now are playing cards. (What happened to the t-shirts?!). I could have sworn there were stickers too…

If you’re looking for laptop stickers, I found this site. https://www.redbubble.com/people/apparelfactory/works/38685434-freecodecamp-logo?p=sticker Its done by a 3rd party person but its not for profit and all the proceeds go towards Free Code Camp. They have shirts, mousepads, etc!

I like your sticker. could you let me know where we can get it? thanks.

I’d be happy to give you my spare sticker.