Learning React JS

I’m getting close to the end of the front end certification and decided it’s time I build some projects of my own. I’ve always found that for me the hardest part has not been the technical aspect of how to build a personal project, as long as I stay dedicated and keep trying until I get the results I want. My problem has always been coming up with a project to build in the first place! The truth, I’m finding out, is that it almost doesn’t matter as long as you pick a project and take it to completion. With that in mind I’ve decided to make a concerted effort to learn React. I’ve just about finished my first project and I’d love some feedback. I know the styling is pretty abysmal, but if a few folks could take a look and let me know what they think, possibly suggest additional features I’d be most appreciative. Here is my Tic-Tac-Toe Application, it’s designed as a hot-seat style where both players would be on the same computer. I am already looking into adding a simple AI but that hasn’t been implemented at this point. Thanks in advance.

Tic-Tac-Toe Application
I also wrote a blog post on how it works