Looking for study partners

Hey FreeCodeCampers,

I’m looking for study partners/group of people who are really interested to learn together. I’m available to study for every day. Right now I’m revision " Basic CSS". I learn by myself since I started FCC but from my learning experience, I saw sometimes it is very hard to stay motivated for consistently. If you are not motivated sometimes it is easy to lose your way and really hard to get back.

Learning with people is always excite me to challenge me to do better what I do. It is also a great way to learn faster and meet with some new friends.

So with that in mind, I’m quite keen to set up a study group over Skype (or a related technology) with a bunch of like-minded individuals where we can consolidate knowledge together, bounce ideas off each other and maybe even come up with a project to work on.

Drop me a message or comment below with your name, where you’re at in your journey?

Let’s learn together.
This is our slack study group signup link: https://join.slack.com/t/gitsslackcom/signup

Zubair

1 Like

Hi there, I think am ready. Have completed HTML and HTML5 basics and also have done some CSS. Think we can do something together. Two minds are better than one.

1 Like

Hi, How do you doing? I’m happy to know that you are interested. You are welcome.

I created a study group in slack. Anybody who is new in FCC or just complete html topic can join with me. It is a great opportunity to learn together. Don’t be shy, you can learn faster with us.

What’s the link to the slack group?

Please give me your slack email and I’ll send you the invitation. slack channel name: g.i.t.s.slack.com

I just send you an invitation on slack. please check out.

I have left a comment on there… Thanks :slight_smile:

am interested in learning

1 Like

Welcome to our study group, Please give me your slack email and I’ll send you the invitation. slack channel name: g.i.t.s.slack.com

I would like to paricipate. How about a Discord group where we could discuss things and so forth? Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, How do you doing? Thanks for your reply but we already join our slack group. do you like to join?

Im interested to learn with you.

1 Like

welcome to our study group. Please give me your slack email so that I can send you the invitation to our group.

I’m interested in learning with you zubair. I’m just starting with basic HTML. Would love to learn as a team

1 Like

Welcome to our study group. Can you please give me your slack email? so I can send you the invitation.

davidtolulope2@gmail.com

Please check your email, I just send you an invitation.

1 Like

I am looking for someone to do projects with.

1 Like

We should have a discord or something for freecodecamp

1 Like