Looking to Pair

Hi there, I completed most of Free Code Camp about a year ago. I stopped using the site once I attained a full time job. Now I am settled into my position and have found FCC has added so many new items!

I am looking to pair with someone 3-4 times a week for about 1-2 hours. I am in EST. I would like to meet sometime between 7:00 - 10:00 P.M. EST.

This time would be used to work through problems/projects and learn from one another.

1 Like

Hey, i think that’d be a nice motivator for me. What projects are you working on right now?

I would love to as well! I’m relatively less experienced though - About to start my first frontend dev role.

HI @Selhar1 @maxho, You can see which projects I have completed on my profile: https://www.freecodecamp.com/spudmillions

I’m open to working on any of the free code camp projects, or we can start a completely separate side project to work on together. Shoot me a message on FCC and we can start setting up some meetings.

1 Like

@SpudMillions this is EXACTLY what I am looking for right now… The benefit is my schedule is wide open right now so the times you listed I could always do…

A little about me: I’m 27 years old and I programmed C++, PHP, Python when I was like 12-13. I put coding down ever since then but I picked it up again exactly 1 month ago… HEAVILY (12+ hrs a day lol)… I am currently am full-time student coder and I now know C#, HTML, CSS and am starting to learn Javascript. If you could work with the fact that I am not a Javascript pro yet, then we can really hammer out some cool stuff together. However, I’ve just done about 20 JS lessons and so far it seems almost identical to C# with the same concepts, but a bit easier so I really do have a huge headstart with JS.

I’d LOVE to do some pair coding projects right now. In fact, I’ve been searching GitHub for an opportunity but haven’t connected yet. How would you like to meet?

1 Like