Love the success stories!

Like a lot of people, we have busy lifestyles that sidetrack us from what we really want to do. In this case, learning how to code would be my main objective. Like a lot of folks out there, I do get discouraged after spending extra time trying to read, understand, and execute instructions. However, every time I feel like giving up, I come to these forums and read the success stories and it keeps me going! I’m sure I’m not the only one so again, I sincerely thank you guys out there who share their stories!

3 Likes

I second that! If anyone is ever losing focus and in need of a motivator, look at some of the projects that have been created by people who have been exactly where you are at! You’re not alone, and you can do this!

I will say just last night I did this exact thing. I’ve been struggling with getting started on building and drawing a complete blank on how to do anything. But I came on the forums last night and I wasn’t the only person that had that issue. I seen a post that someone just said just do it lol. And well that I did and it worked lol. I was to the point that I felt like I wasn’t learning and since I’m trying to change my career path last thing I wanted to do was give up.