Machine fault or mine

I have been working on this and can not figure out whayt is wrong with these strings and why they will not pass me on too the next lesson. Wondering if there is someone that could answer for me? Gives a comment as:
Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text .

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
    <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere  stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot,                 hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</
     <p>Pur r jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip  the couch sleep int the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched. </p>
</main>

hello @JWDeeton, i think you have missed the question link in your post, it would be highly helpful if you provide you provide us the link to what you trying. definately, we can help you out :slight_smile:

It must have to do with freecodecamp website. All information of strings input was correctly done. Must have been something with Server Maint. It worked after I took a break.

yes even there is some issue FCC is facing with mozilla firefox browser.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

for the time being free code camp is working well only on google chrome
but if this is your code, then you have a few spelling errors and a broken tag

1 Like