Machine Learning

Machine Learning

Hello There!!
i am doing Web Development right now ,
i am student of Engineering in UIET MDU campus.
i want to jump into Machine Learning after getting a successful internship in WEB DEVELOPMENT, so i want to know how can i get started into machine learning and what languages are required to do it.
if you know some of the best resources to learn MACHINE LEARNING please help me.

Take a look at the topics in the Data Science category of the forum.

There’s lots of advice out there for learning machine learning.

For data science in general, you can take a look at the machine learning for software engineers curriculum and P1xt’s data science curriculum, both of which are on GitHub.

For more specifics on machine learning, you can take a look at Google’s Machine Learning Crash Course for free using the popular TensorFlow APIs.

Good luck!

Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that improve systems capability to automatically learn without being explicitly programmed.
python, java and ruby language are required for machine learning

“Required” is entirely dependent on the specific company, if not down to the specific team in the company, or the individual on the team. For instance, this is the first time I have ever heard someone suggest Ruby for machine learning.

Yeah, I dont know about those being required languages… a friend of mine works in Machine Learning and she only uses R.

Wish I had more advice for you, I dont know too much about ML besides working alongside my friend and what she told me about her work. It does seem very data driven, she has an engineering degree which I think helped her land the project…I dont have a degree at all which would limit me when it comes to data sciences. But can say, she also came from a web dev background, and absolutely LOVES ML now.