Make a simon game

Hello all.

I hope everyone is enjoying their superbowl for those interested in football, however, I have one bug that I can’t quite work out. I’m practically done with my Simon game, however, I’ve run into a bit of an issue. The yellow button has some weird relationship to the rest of the game, and if the first button in the randomized sequence of the game is a yellow button, the yellow button won’t click. Aditionally, if the yellow button is not the first element in the new sequence, it is able to be clicked. I find it also weird that only some portions of the buttons are clickable, and some parts cannot be clicked. Other than that, I am basically done with my project, with some tidying up to do, so if you see anything that can be simplified then by all means, let me know. Thanks for the help.

Hi @njanne19

Since you’re advanced enough to use github, I’ll give you a piece of advice:

• separate logic of your app from view and write test for the logic
    Testing an app is much more productive than hunting for bugs afterwards.

@marzelin I understand what you’re saying, however, I’m not sure how to go about what you’re saying. Could you provide with some more instructions?

Post your code on codepen so we have a live demo. From there anyone can edit your code while testing it themselves and see what the problem is.
I see you implemented some of the changes I mentioned in your other post. Good job.