Mechanical Engr in German seeking help

Hello Guys
I am 26J old, came to Germany from Pakistan last year to study masters. My bachelors was in Mechanical engineering and my masters is Computer Simulation in Science, (complutational fluid mechanics). I chose this because i found interest in programming during my bachelors. Here we started with C++ and a little bit of python. After a little research i came to know that there are much more job opportunities in web development and I decided to learn frontend myself. I am working here in a warehouse as a parttime job and its very hard for me. My plan is to get a student job during my masters and after finishing I would try to find full time job. I have learned html and css, and started javascript recently. I would like to have career advice. Many thanks for your time.
Regards

If you want to get started in web dev, you need only study and practice, and both of them are free. I recommend starting right here at http://learn.freecodecamp.org and if you have any questions about the course, feel free to come on back here and ask. Welcome to freeCodeCamp :grinning:

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, like chuck said its best to start with the curriculum on freecodecamp. It gives you a pretty good starting point for web dev.

P.S. I am in a similar boat myself, mechanical engineer switching over to CS in the states. I’v been teaching myself webdev and python for about a year now. I’m considering going back to graduate school to get a masters in CS right now lol. Let me know if you ever want to chat.