Michael Jordan Tribute page feedback / suggestions

Hi guys! Any feedback/suggestions in my tribute page is appreciated. Thanks!

Here is the link: http://codepen.io/christianroco/full/oLJGwb/

Hi, @Christianroco. Nice tribute page :thumbsup:!

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the footer text is barely visible.

@kevcomedia, thanks! I actually made the footer less visible. (just for styling purposes)

Very cool. I like the static image and scrolling. Very stylish. I only finished my tribute page recently but the code looks solid as well. Very neat. My gut feel (and somebody that actually knows something about this might be able to back me up) is maybe your JS animation statements?methods? can be refactored so that you don’t have to imply it for every part of the Bio. But I might be completely wrong. Looking at the whole thing I would have to up my game though :wink:

Very Nice!

I am working on mine now. I need to step up my game!

@Terblanche, thanks! Noted on that. I’ll see what I can do about the jquery part.

@aprilrssmith, Thanks! I also need to step up my game. I promised myself to do my best for every projects. The community is very motivating and inspiring.

@Christianroco maybe the solution is to have just two Jquery id’s. One for left fade one for right fade? Might be easier to maintain the code later. That is if all the Jquery id’s are the same for elements that fade in.