Missing work, where did it all go?

Missing work, where did it all go?

Where did all my past code go?

Nowhere. Your profile shows completed challenges from May through August.

If you’ve completed challenges since then, you must have accidentally created a second account. (This happens more often than you’d think. FCC has taken steps to stop this from happening in the future.)

Leslie,

Hi. I seem to be having the same problem as when I first messaged you. I had originally fixed it (well, most of my work showed back up) but when I updated my OS on Mac, I came to the site to continue working and everything was gone again. I’ve tried logging out and back in, linking my Github with it, nothing seems to work. The challenges show that Ive completed them in the Map, however, none of the links contain my work.

I was doing so well and I really don’t want to give up. Is there anyway you can help me solve this? I honestly don’t mind giving you my password I created for this. I just want my work back :frowning:

Thank you for helping last time and I hope you can help me again.

-Adam H

Updating your OS cleared your browser’s storage. That is why your old solutions are not pre-populating when you navigate to the challenges. I assume that this is your profile. You can see that all your old solutions are still there. If you click on a “view solution” for any challenge, you can see the last successfully submitted solution.