My code can not be submitted although it is right

My code can not be submitted although it is right

The website will not accept this and move me on to the next step, this has happened since the beginning. I know for sure it is right because I watched the video and it is exactly the same for every single test from the beginning to where I am now. Any help would be appreciated!

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>kitty ipsum text</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/fill-in-the-blank-with-placeholder-text

Replace the text inside your p element with the first few words of this kitty ipsum text: Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

The FCC curriculum does not work well with Safari or Edge, because the FCC tests use features which are not part of those browsers. Consider using Chrome or Firefox to complete the challenges. Your code is correct, but the tests are not able to run properly to let you pass the challenge.

Instead of writing kitty ipsum text in the

tag use some of the text from the kitty ipsum.

For example:

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet