My first attempt at the Tribute Page - Have a few questions

Hey guys,

I’m just working through the first FCC project - the tribute page - which you can find here: https://codepen.io/petephil97/pen/LyorxO
I used Bob Dylan for mine and decided instead of listing off his accomplishments, I would just list his discography as I really wanted to focus more on the list structure rather than hunting down content. I have a few questions about it:

1. I was looking for a way to center my image of Bob and learned about the “center-block” class in bootstrap, but when I attempted to use it, it didn’t work. Upon looking in Stack Overflow, someone suggested just creating my own “center-block” css code to do the same thing. That’s what I’ve done and it works, but still not really sure why the bootstrap class wasn’t working for me. (This might be one of those unanswerable mysteries.)

2. I learned about this “list-group-item” class from Stack Overflow and really liked the clean look it gave my 3 columned list of Bob’s albums. However it did a few things to my list that I don’t understand. The space I had between the album name and the album year (which is still there in the code) is not showing up on screen, everything’s just squished together, whereas before I added the “list-group-item” class the space was there. And secondly, you’ll notice my three columns aren’t quite centered, there’s a bit more space on the left-hand side than there is on the right. I tried fiddling with margins a bit but couldn’t manage to fix it.

Anyways, that’s all I had for now. I would welcome any suggestions or improvements. When I have more time I’ll probably try to turn each album into a link that goes to that album’s Wikipedia page or something.

Cheers,
Peter