My First Project: A Tribute to Kevin Durant

Hello everyone, I finished my first project on FCC and would like to share it and see if I am on the right track. I know I could have made the page much simpler, but I got curious about what I could do with it. Which let’s be honest isn’t a bad thing!

Any feedback is always welcome.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Warriors fan? Great project, simple and to the point :smile:

Thanks for checking it out!

I wouldn’t exactly say I am a fan of the warriors. But they are going to be the team to watch all through next season. You?

Hi

CSS, this code is empty:

At line 14-20

.IMG-Well {
	margin-top: ;
	margin-right: ;
	margin-bottom: ;
	margin-left: ;
	padding: ;
}

HTML, blockquote_s_ doesn’t exist [0]:
At line 3

<blockquotes>
			<p><q><b><em>My mother taught me to always be strong and always work hard. She’s been working hard her whole life for me and my brother. I am a lot like her in that I work hard for what I want. She taught me that.</em></b></q></p>
			<footer><cite>- Kevin Durant</cite></footer>
		</blockquotes>

[0] : <blockquote>: The Block Quotation element - HTML: HyperText Markup Language | MDN

Cheers and happy coding :slight_smile:

Warriors should be fun to watch for sure, since my Lakers are going to pretty bad for a while. In all honesty, I’m rooting for Cavs to win (unless the Lakers pull off something miraculous, preferably involving a time machine and Kobe/Magic).

It’s no fun watching the best keep winning, that’s why the last finals were amazing.

Thanks a lot! I had a brain fart and completely missed that mistake on line 3.