My Intro into the Free Code Camp Site!

Hello Fellow Campers,

My name is Flip! I have been a member of FFC for about 4 months now and I have not done one thing, but post in the forum. After debating, with myself, for about the last month, I have decided to start the curriculum.

The reason I have been debating with myself!
When I first signed up with FCC, I thought I was ready to dive in head first, but I thought about it more and decided to wait until I had the time to commit to FCC. I have a lot of things going on in my life, right now, and I want to commit most of my free time into learning, “How to code”, but I didn’t want to be distracted by all the things I have going on in my life.

So, I have set up a schedule to get at least 15 hours a week in. I think it’s all about scheduling the times right and sticking with the schedule.

With that being said, I will be starting the curriculum tomorrow!

4 Likes

The hardest thing is to start, but it gets really addicting, believe me :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome! You seem intelligent and patient. I think you will do great!

1 Like

Well, I started today and it was pretty cool, I have to say. I have 20 brownie points at the moment. :hamburger: :grin:

So far, the challenges were pretty easy for me. Some of it, I already knew and some I didn’t know. I do know, it will get harder as I go further.

This will be a fun journey into coding! :sunglasses:

1 Like