My Landing Page

What do you think? I appreciate good and bad feedback!
My Landing Page

{% codepen https://codepen.io/ruanmool/pen/ordLpX %}

2 Likes

@Ruanmool, I’ll start off with this;

• your page meets 13/16 user stories
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. You have some things to clean up in CSS and many typo’s in HTML.

The color feature is nice but in my opinion its design is weak. I believe that you can make better one :slight_smile:

Thank you I’ll look into that.

Could you elaborate?

Hey @Ruanmool, the background animation looks good; however, I would encourage you to polish the design a little bit :slight_smile: For example- buttons need a little bit of styling, paragraphs are too long for the boxes, the descriptions of phones are little confusing - maybe try to use different font weights or other style changes to maintain the order of the info and keep it readable. Well done, keep going! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I shall see whether I can figure it out. These tasks have been quite a challenge.

When I looked at it first I couldn’t see the border of the phone’s and video’s boxes. But I meant you’ve focused on the color and missed the design. Its components are like alone. And after a while later that design can strain the eyes. I know It is a FCC project and we follow some directive but in my opinion we can integrate with our ideas. For example @Mtns2Surf did that work .
If I say something wrong, I’m so sorry. Maybe I’m wrong.

Man! that is cool!
I never would’ve thought of the background changing color!
I would suggest you use the border-radius css command a bit more because you project’s corners look a bit too “sharp”.

Thanks! I will look into that. I appreciate every comment, such a golden piece of info for students.

nice work bro i liked the idea of your background