My portfolio. Feedback welcome

Hi, I just finished my portfolio. I welcome any feedback. Thanks.
My portfolio

Excellent first go! I like the layout and the ample white space. Looks a bit cramped on mobile… looks like you may have forgotten to add the necessary meta tag in the head section, something like: <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">.

you’re right. I forgot to add it. What does the meta tag do? the code works without it right?

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Mobile/Viewport_meta_tag :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really nice looking website. Simple, clean design and still looks professional! Good job!

Stupid question: how did you publish this site on github??? Did you make it in Codepen first, and then exported it to Github? :slight_smile:

I’ve been learning Git and Github. So I didn’t use Codepen. You can create a branch on your repo for Github to host your website. Here are the instructions on how to do it Github pages

1 Like

Ohh! Thank you! Now I can host my own images, fonts, minified css on good-ol’ free GitHub! CodePen never allowed me to do that since I am not ‘Pro’. This is a God-send!

1 Like