My Portfolio Page! Feedback

This is my Portfolio Page: https://codepen.io/stefalber/full/POaezv/
What do you think about it?

Hi Stefalber!

Your about button in the menu is linking at the bottom of your page. It should link to your div ā€œHello my name is Stefanoā€¦ā€™ā€™ to make that, give your div an id and then as you did in the other buttons add href=ā€#your div id" >About.

You could also paste your fonts links in settings>stuff for the ā€˜headā€™.

Hope it helps and keep coding! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I like because itā€™s simple. Good Job!

I suggest you remove your hero background from divs and attach it to your body and then add CSS:

background-size:cover;
background-position: center center;
background-attachment: fixed;

then remove background from # about
see the effect for yourself :smile: happy coding!

Hi Laurosa!

Really tank you for your tips! I change my About-link. I didnt understand the problem with fonts links. I have to use the library in the settings?

Hello tj9027!
I tried it! I like, but i prefer my style. I dont know why, onestly! But tank you for your tip. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Glad it helped!
What I meant about the fonts is that you donā€™t need to put your fonts links in your html document. You can add them in the settings button in codepen. If you click settings, a window will show called ā€œPen settingsā€. At the bottom of this window you can see the title ā€œStuff for headā€. There, is where you can paste your fonts links. This way you can see your HTML document cleaner.

Hope I explained this the right way this time.
:smiley:

1 Like

That wasnt your fault, my english isnt so good. Tank you to explain me and for the tip! :smiley: