My Portfolio ver.1, Please Review This

My Portfolio ver.1, Please Review This

the URL is : www.borispov.com

Okay, so I’ve been thinking a lot about whether I should publish this version or not, however, it might be very helpful to get valuable feedback here.

So, thoughts…?

** Few things happened when I deployed the project:
a) in the 1st project section with the cards, I had a ‘hero pattern’ behind the card which was basically SVG file that hasn’t got into the build folder.
b) also in the cards, when hovering a card, other card’s icons are being effected as well.

Those are not major issues and I’ll be able to fix them without hassle.

Is there a problem with my topic or body of the content ? If there is, please let me know.
I’d really value any opinion. thanks!

Hey it looks pretty good :slight_smile: with nice UI.

I would get screenshots of your apps and add them as background images of your projects.

Cheers.

In general, I like the design and color scheme.

The arrow does not always activate the action when pressed.

I also think that you need to remove the “More Projects” section and add more examples with the visual component such as “Linda” to the “My Latest Works” section.

Thank you for the input.

I see that the additional project section may be unnecessary and not beneficial.

What is your opinion on the Contact section in the bottom, is it sufficient enough? not too much negative space?

And would that be smart to add an About section instead of the 3rd ‘more projects’ section?

Thanks

Hello again, I’ve made few changes, I’ve changed the main section layout and colors.

I’ve added background images in the project section, and changed the 2nd project section, so that it now lays out the additional project in a nice card layout instead of a boring list.

Changed the color of the contact section, the background was red, now I use my palette’s main color.

Now, the plan is to correct the colors of the top left sticky navigation colors,
And to add a blog but that’s a different story…

Good job. Keep working at it :+1:

Nice UI, I’d just change the colors and get rid of the color gradation :wink:

This is amazing and very well made, I love the choice of colors, they really fit well together. Your page is also very responsive and you have an impressive portfolio. The nav bar is great and the animations are smooth. I’m not sure if this is intentional but the nav bar disappears when the screen width becomes smaller

Hey SALTx, thanks for the response!

Yes, this was intentional at first, probably thought I’ll implement a hamburger menu later on, now I’m considering leaving it like that, and making it appear as usual on mobile.
HOWEVER, I’ll add a Blog link as well in the future, and then it’ll make sense to implement a hamburger-like menu. What do you think?

A hamburger menu is a pretty good idea, but even with the blog link you will only have 3 links in your nav. Most likely should fit on most mobile phones